So it appears that I seem to be stuck in a rut.
And a pretty large one at that…..And it is in every part of my life! I clearly have not updated this in 1000 million years. My health and fitness “progress?” seems to have stalled if not backslid a bit. Job prospects, not looking good. Especially after my last interview! THAT was awful. I don’t really know what it is exactly that I WANT to do. And so, for some reason, I can’t find the motivation to do something to change all that.
The thing is, I know what I need to do to get out of some of these ruts. But I can’t for some reason. But in other cases, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do! And I’m wedged in pretty tight, so what would you do to get out of a complete “life rut” for lack of an actual term? Or what can I do to get myself motivated?! I would appreciate any suggestions. Cause in addition to the whole stuck in a hole thing it does appear that I have lost roughly 1/3 of any intelligence I may have had at some point. I am definitely getting dumber…. rough times people.
WELP lets not make this ALL depressing and about my sad sad existence. haha Today is Veteran’s Day (which people should really remember everyday) so a huge ‘Thank You’ to all those who have served, are serving, and will serve.
And here are some fun facts/discoveries/random things that I have acquired recently.
- Did you know that only 2% of the ENTIRE WORLDS POPULATION is naturally a redhead? I just find that randomly interesting.
- Trader Joe’s sells GREETING CARDS????? And they are awesome! and I may have gotten like 9 of them….I’m stocking up on cards these days. I like having them on hand because I LOVE sending people mail sooo now its easier because I have so many cards to choose from right from my room!
- Oh my god, over the weekend I completely made over my bookcase. Because of every single book sale in a 50 mile radius I have come to possess more books than I could ever imagine. This has made for a very large problem with storage. So until this weekend, I just had bags and bags of books piling up in front of the bookcase and it was disastrous. But I took charge and put all my books on the floor (except my Top Shelf books obviously, I knew those wouldn’t change) and picked the books most worthy of placement on the shelf. And then I alphabetized them as is necessary on my bookcase, and I put the rest of the books under my bed so that I can still see the titles so that I do have easy access. Anyway, it was a really proud moment for the gigantic nerd in me.
- Kangaroos can’t jump backward!
- I have forgotten every single thing that has happened in the past like 10 weeks all of the sudden and I don’t have really anything interesting to say because my life is way boring.
Adios Kiddos! Help me get out of the cement I seem to be stuck in!!!!