Questions That I Think About on a Daily Basis (most of which are completely impossible)
- How absolutely amazing will it be when (notice I say when, not if….#delusional) I get two baby otters as pets and then they are best friends and we are all best friends together and I just sit and play with them and watch them and cry all day?!?!??!!?
- What if that thing happens like in that book that I can never remember the name of that we read in school 9 million years ago and all the adults (real adults, I’m still a fake adult so I’d be good) randomly disappear and then children are ruling the world? Like I would definitely not survive. I would probably be one of the first to go right? Definitely.
- Can I marry my dog?
- Where can I get free money?
- Is there anything I can get today for free?
- Ok so if I can’t MARRY Sherlock, can he definitely be my best man/ring bearer/everything ever?
- Seriously what happened to my Hogwarts letter 14 years ago? (I have a theory but I need the truth)
- Why has no one revoked my speaking privileges yet? Because I really should not be allowed to talk to people. Or be in public for that matter. It’s for your own good believe me…..
- WHEN IS THE NEXT TIME I CAN EAT APPLE CIDER DONUTS UNTIL I EXPLODE?
- Why have we not invented things that I think are way more important than whatever they are inventing now? Like time machines! And flying cars! Weren’t we like promised to have those by now? Rude. Where’s my Apple iCar or something?
- How on earth am I related to these people? Also do I have relatives? Who knows. haha
And that is what I spend my days doing. Thinking about really irrelevant things that make absolutely no sense or are just in no way helpful at attempting to move forward in life.
Also, I’m officially 25 now, which means I’m basically 30 which is practically the same as 40 and I’m basically dead already. Sheesh.